The Teletubbies Return to CBeebies
The Teletubbies return to CBeebies with a fresh set of adventures and two new voices – David Walliams and Rochelle Humes…
Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa and Po continue to laugh, learn and play as they explore Teletubbyland and enjoy new experiences such as playing golf and going on a picnic.
But now they also have a new area to discover. Jumping into their brand new ‘honk honk’ Tubby Car, the Teletubbies travel to the Hidey Hup – a colourful, larger-than-life playground in a hidden glade containing apparatus for physical Teletubby fun, including the Tubby Bouncy, Tubby Slidey, Tubby Uppy Downy and the Tubby Spinny. In addition the adorable Tiddlytubbies have become more active and viewers will discover more about them and learn their brand new signature song.
Meanwhile multi-talented actor, writer and comedian David Walliams and pop star turned TV presenter Rochelle Humes step up to the mic to star as the Voice Trumpets, joining the existing cast of Jim Broadbent, Jane Horrocks, Daniel Rigby, Fearne Cotton and Antonia Thomas.
- In Monday’s episode chaos ensues when the Teletubbies accidentally leave the Tiddlytubbies’ gate open and some of them escape into Home Dome.
- On Tuesday it’s time for the Tubby Custard Ride, but just who, or what, is the new trailer for?
- On Wednesday the gang has fun practicing how to use the Teletubby Mobile.
- The Teletubbies go on a very special picnic on Thursday and eat lots of Tubby Toast.
- And on Friday the Teletubbies’ brand new ‘honk honk’ Tubby Car arrives!